Thanks to a strategic partnership between The Migration Agency and K2 Corporate Mobility (a global mobility and relocation provider), Australian and New Zealand businesses and their global talent now have personalised and streamlined immigration and global mobility solutions at their fingertips.
The partnership between these organisations aligns a strong ethos of bespoke, distraction-free services that put people at the heart of everything they do. It’s about the right person, right place, right time, and on the right terms.
The Migration Agency’s globally accredited partnership with K2 has already delivered positive outcomes for business travellers, temporary and permanent assignees for numerous Australian and multinational clients over the past four years. Building on this success, this enhanced partnership combines their services to create a new streamlined and seamless offer where The Migration Agency’s clients can benefit from the strategic, customised immigration solutions they know and trust, along with comprehensive relocation and settlement support, all with a single, transparent point of accountability.
Broadening your business horizons
Australian and New Zealand businesses of any size who want to build their domestic capability with talent from overseas, or take their team or business international, now have access to a global network of expert trusted advisors with coverage in 186 countries around the world.
Together with K2, The Migration Agency (TMA) can now offer clients a full suite of services including:
- Immigration program design and strategy – getting it right the first time and avoiding costly delays
- Bespoke visa assistance for employees and international entrepreneurs
- Complete relocation services including logistics management – delivering on time and to budget
- Settlement services such as home and long-term rental assistance, school search, local tours and cultural education
- Pre-departure services
The “TMA-K2” partnership means clients can benefit from both organisations’ wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience in global talent and mobility solutions.
Our experts can work with you to develop an effective international talent, immigration and mobility strategy that’s designed with your organisation’s needs in mind. From there, we can provide continual support through the entire migration process, including visas for employees, their partners and families and full assistance with the employee relocation process – saving time, increasing productivity and giving you peace of mind. And you can enjoy the assurance of keeping your employees happy and distraction-free – helping them to adjust well to their new role, work environment and surroundings.
Offering you unique benefits
- Industry-wide trusted reputation – our proven track record and 20+ combined years of experience means we are used to working with large multinationals, SMEs and high net-worth individuals, underpinned by a global network of accredited partners and internationally recognised compliance and ISO standards.
- Fast and effective – our flat business structures mean no matter your business size or need, you have direct access to senior expert advisors, enabling swift, well-informed decision making.
- Professional but personal – our experts have high service expectations and are well-regarded in their fields for providing relevant and timely expertise, all in a personal and friendly manner. We take the time to build our client partnerships which we see as far more than transactional. It’s about cultivating an in-depth understanding and relationship that endures.
- Expert and distraction-free – we pride ourselves on simplifying the complex yet critical processes involved in immigration and global mobility. And when it comes to cutting through red tape, ensuring compliance requirements are met and delivering on complex logistics we believe we are second to none.
- Bespoke and fit-for-purpose – with our eye on value creation and customer-focused solutions, we ensure our service delivery model consistently remains innovative and flexible. Tailored to your requirements, we focus on delivering the best quality outcomes to meet your needs, budget, culture and working practices.
- Committed to service excellence – we have a strong belief in the value of driving a commitment to attention to detail, providing a single, transparent point of accountability and taking full ownership of, and pride in, our results.
Sarah Thapa, The Migration Agency MD, on the partnership:
“I’m really excited by the opportunities this enhanced partnership offers our existing and future clients. It enables The Migration Agency to support the companies we work with to go international, broadening the reach of our existing valued service abroad, whilst also providing additional relocation services for businesses moving employees to Australia or New Zealand. The close alignment of our service values and approach with K2 also means that our clients can rest assured that they will experience the same level of trusted service they have come to expect and value from TMA.”
Paul Barrett, K2 Managing Director Asia Pacific, on the partnership:
“This new strategic partnership is a fantastic development for our organisations and combined services. We know from our previous work with The Migration Agency that we have a lot in common when it comes to service excellence and customer focus. Our strong organisational, service value and outcome driven synergies also mean this is a very confident and complementary step to enhance and streamline our offer to our existing and future Asia Pacific clients.”
For more information on these services and advice on how we might be able to help, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org