Migration and immigration have always been important topics for Australian businesses and HR Professionals. It’s not, however, always easy to navigate the HR, legal, and business requirements - that’s why we’ve created a simple global mobility checklist to help anyone looking to hire internationally.
We want to make hiring an international recruit or planning the international move of an existing team member – easier by having the ‘must-do’ tasks in one place to manage the whole process.
Download your copy of the checklist and use it in your business every time you are hiring someone who requires a work visa. The know-how in this checklist takes years to accumulate as a mobility professional, and we’re sharing our tried-and-true checklist with you for FREE. Using the checklist will help you stay organised and stand out from the crowd as a global mobility expert.
A checklist to make your life easier
We have brought our years of experience together to share some of the key steps that streamline managing immigration requirements. From initial planning, to developing the business case for visa applications, identifying the visa requirements, scoping the position, documentation requirements and more – we’ve given you the recipe to stay organised and on track.
In this checklist we provide:
- A step-by-step guide for managing immigration and visa processes
- A place to track your budget
- Space to keep records of visa grant details and other key dates
- A compliance checklist for sponsoring staff on visas
- Ideas to support your culture throughout the process
- Special considerations to support planning for COVID-19 impacts
- And so much more
How to use our Global Mobility Checklist1. We’ve created this checklist to share insights that lower immigration risk when managing international relocation of staff and improve results. The best way to use the checklist is as a template, helping you to develop an action plan for next steps. 2. Use the checklist as a working document as you manage individual immigration requirements in your business. To start working smarter and take advantage of having TMA’s step-by-step guidance Fill in the form and check your email for our easy-to-download link.
- We understand your needs and aspirations, to live, work and invest in your future in Australia
- We have deep knowledge and expertise, with over 15 years’ experience creating positive outcomes for clients including major corporations and individuals
- Our proven ability to deliver results, thanks to our professional team and solid approval rating with government authorities
- Creating value to secure better outcomes, by being your trusted advisor throughout your entire migration journey
Strategic Advice & Planning
Specialist Visa Processing
Ongoing Visa Management