Join our team.
The Migration Agency is expanding and we need talented and proactive Migration Manager who knows Australian immigration inside and out and can help grow our business.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a migration agent or lawyer to join a dynamic, growing agency working across some of Australia’s blue chip brands and talented professionals to deliver exceptional immigration solutions.
The role will focus on delivering exceptional immigration solutions to our clients, providing clients with a high level of current industry, legal and practical advice from education, strategic planning through to visa processing and compliance. We are also passionate about supporting entrepreneurs and growing businesses in Australia, and you will be responsible for educating and empowering businesses to succeed by connecting them with the right tools and resources to make this happen.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team which has passion for technology and innovation. You will have the opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading brands to deliver result driven strategic migration programs.
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for a passionate person who understands the immigration landscape and the opportunities it provides, and has legal and commercial skills that enable them to get the job done.
This role is right for you if:
- You read widely and keep up to date with the latest developments affecting Australian immigration.
- You’re open to new ideas and ways of delivering legal services.
- You have an exceptional work ethic, an ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrate enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients.
- You have a minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in front-end client servicing.
- You have a strong understanding of technology and tools, including LEAP Migration Manager and cloud based systems.
- You have a solid understanding of migration industry code of conduct, industry best practice, and absolute integrity
- You love a fast paced working environment, and have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You’re aligned to The Migration Agency vision and values.
- You have an impeccable professional record as a migration agent or lawyer.
Please apply by emailing our founder and Managing Director, Sarah Thapa at: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you would make a good fit. Please keep to one page including your key experience and send across with your most current CV detailing work experience, certifications and qualifications you have.