partner spousal visa

If you are in a genuine relationship with an overseas national you, as an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen may be able to sponsor them to enter or remain in Australia under the partner visa program.

We can advise you as to the most suitable visa option available and your eligibility to meet the relevant criteria for that visa.

Please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your options to apply for a visa for your fiance, partner or spouse.